Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tony Martin - Australia

tonymartin_profilepiclarge
Send Tony an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Tony Martin
Department
Melbourne Fire Brigade

Marital Status/Family Details
Single. Four fantastic, awesome, adorable, energetic, sporty, fun loving kids: Bradley 15, Jason 13, Kelly 12 and Rachel 9

Nickname/s
Plugger

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
Being part of the team which completed the 1991 Guinness World Record Non stop Relay run, around Australia on Highway One. 17,500km in 50 days for Cystic Fibrosis.

What motivates you?
My Children, my family, my friends, my passion, my heart.

Favorite Food
Mexican, Pasta

Most Annoying Habit
I'll let my mates be the judge on this one. :-)

Favorite Movie
Happy Gilmour, The Lake House, Apocalypse Now

Who would you most like to meet in the US? Why?
Bruce Springsteen.. "The Boss" .... Loved his music all my life, been to his concerts here. Would be incredible if I could shake his hand. 'The Tour of Duty' team ARE 'Born to Run' :-)

Sporting Interests/Background?
Running, love it. (Marathons being the longest distance I have run, completed 20) Australian Rules Football & Cricket (played both when younger, now a passionate supporter of the mighty Saints)... My main sporting interest now is: Watching my kids play their various sports which are Footy, Tennis, Cricket & little Athletics.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
Foxy .... I can only select one of the Melbourne guys as I know them quite well. My interstate mates will be good as gold :-)

Who will "snap" first?
Foxy again as we will be picking on his photogenic appearance quite often. No, only joking. No-one will snap as whatever problem presents itself, we will fix it or overcome it as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment