Saturday, July 10, 2010

Michael Jones - Australia

michaeljones_profilepiclarge
Send Michael an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Michael Jones
Department
CFA, Frankston Fire Brigade

Marital Status/Family Details
Married (wife-Janelle) Son (Liam 2 & a half years old)

Nickname/s
'Jonesy' .......A lot of thought went into this nickname.

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
Sporting achievement most proud of Representing NSW Country School Boys Rugby Union team to tour New Zealand.

What motivates you?
My friends and family motivate me to achieve more and enjoy life. What motivates me to run and exercise is so I can eat lots of food and drink beer.

Favorite Food
Anything Wifey cooks for me or 'Pho' (Vietnamese Beef & Rice noodle soup from my favourite restaurant in Springvale)

Most Annoying Habit
A mild dose of OCD.

Favorite Movie
"Star Wars IV - A New Hope". It was the first movie I saw on the big screen at Noosa Drive-In back in 1977, seen it many times since...... I love it!!!!!!!!

Who would you most like to meet in the US? Why?
Clint Eastwood, I think he is an amazing actor and a very skilled director. To me he is a very well balanced guy in such a topsy-turvy profession. I would love to have his energy and enthusiasm in my later years.

Sporting Interests/Background?
Rugby Union, motorcycle riding, touch rugby, running (obviously), a little bit of cycling and I am also an avid armchair sportsman.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
I nominate Johnny McGirr. My reasoning behind this is that whilst on the David Balfour Run he looked pretty good in a mini skirt and blonde wig, so a tutu is right up his alley.

Who will “snap” first?
Oh, that's easy. It would be me. Refer to annoying habits for explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment