Saturday, July 10, 2010

Steven Percival - Australia

stevenpercival_profilepiclarge
Send Steve an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Steven Percival
Department
Hobart

Marital Status/Family Details
Divorced, living with partner. Two daughters aged 18/19

Nickname/s
Perc

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
Representing Tasmania and doing the best I can at whatever level.

What motivates you?
Living a full life and being a good dad.

Favorite Food
Seriously, all food.

Most Annoying Habit
I’m always right, except when I’m wrong.

Favorite Movie
Shrek movies.

Who would you most like to meet in the US? Why?
Survivors of 9/11 so I can hear their story first hand.

Sporting Interests/Background?
Multi sports, triathlons.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
Don’t know the team well enough yet; I will let you know after week 1.

Who will “snap” first?
Any non-team player.

No comments:

Post a Comment