Saturday, July 10, 2010

John McGirr - Australia

johnmcgirr_profilepiclarge
Send Johnny an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Johnny McGirr
Department
Australian Capital Territory

Marital Status/Family Details
Unmarried

Nickname/s
J, McGoo, Hollywood

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
Running from Melbourne to Canberra in honour of a fallen firefighter

What motivates you?
Being told I can’t

Favorite Food
Sydney Rock Oysters

Most Annoying Habit
Always being right

Favorite Movie
Braveheart

Who would you most like to meet in the US? Why?
Bill Clinton. I have heard he is an excellent conversationalist and an extremely charismatic man. Or Larry David. He is a comical genius.

Sporting Interests/Background?
Rugby League, Cricket, basketball.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
I am hoping to beat Foxy in the evening wear section, I think Benny has me in the swim suit comp so I would have to say Leon.

Who will “snap” first?
The team! As we all snap into gear and perform like the well oiled machine we know we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment