Saturday, July 10, 2010

Robbie Frey - Australia

robbiefrey_profilepiclarge
Send Robbie an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Robbie Frey
Department
Queensland Fire and Rescue Service / Gympie station 31

Marital Status/Family Details
Married to wife Donna (10 years) with 2 boys - Jack who is 8yo and Mackenzie who is 3yo.

Nickname/s
Butcher Dog/Buzz

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
My son Jacks first triathlon. Lots of personal mile stones, but I know the Tour of Duty run will be hard to beat.

What motivates you?
My family, my work.

Favorite Food
Lamb roast, I love a great steak, Asian, Italian,I love food, I am salivating just writing about it. I also have a major sweet tooth, don’t get me started. Just keep your hands and feet away from my mouth when I am eating.

Most Annoying Habit
Being impatient.

Favorite Movie
Tropic Thunder, Blues Brothers, Pulp Fiction

Who would you most like to meet in the US? Why?
Lance Armstrong, President Obama. Lance has been a hero to me on and off the bike and to meet the US president would be a buzz. I have already met FDNY Deputy Chief Jay Jonas and look forward to catching up with him and his firefighters in NY, as well as all the American firefighters and public along the way.

Sporting Interests/Background?
Years of Rugby Union, years of Surf Boat rowing, a bit of boxing, loads of triathlons, running, gym, road cycling and 1 crazy season of rodeo bull riding.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
Not sure, but they can borrow my high heels if they like.

Who will “snap” first?
Hopefully the only snapping will be the alligators down south when we run past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment