Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rachel Cowling - Australia

rachelcowling_profilepiclarge
Send Rachel an email
HOLD THIS LINK

Rachel Cowling
Department
Metropolitan Fire Brigade Melbourne

Marital Status/Family Details
Single

Nickname/s
Cowza and princess rabbit

Sporting Achievement Most Proud Of
Coaching the U/12 boys to a Victoria Basketball Championship on the buzzer.

What motivates you?
This run motivates me. The chance to honour all of the fallen men and women of the emergency services.

Favorite Food
Nana's Roast and my other nana's stew.

Most Annoying Habit
I can never make it anywhere on time.

Favorite Movie
The Notebook, Shawshank Redemption and Dirty Dancing

Who would you most like to meet in Australia? Why?
Hugh Jackman.... Do I need to say more? Lance Armstrong, as he is such an inspirational athlete.

Sporting Interests/Background?
Played junior Footy, I also play Netball, Basketball and love my waterskiing.

Who is going to spend the most time wearing the Tiara and ballerina’s tutu for being the biggest princess during the run?
Plugga, and Foxy will fight him for it.

Who will “snap” first?
I agree with Ben, Lionel's calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment